Friday, April 6, 2012

Choosing Righteousnes

Sometimes the best thing God does to remind me of His goodness, is to show me what I'd be missing out on if I walked away from His goodness.

I've found that true this week.  Though there are many alluring pulls in life, I can almost always spot the ones that are blatantly not blessed by God, and, of course, those are the ones that tend to capture my attention.  Why?  I do not have any earthly idea.  Except, perhaps, that I was born a sinner. 

Still, despite the short-term benefits of unrighteous options, I'm thankful God has given me the choice to stay with Him.  And IN spite of whatever I do to fail His plan for me, I know He will welcome me back to join Him.

I'd just rather not have to "come back" if I can keep from it. 

I'm thankful to be covered by grace and love.  I'm thankful I have hope and that what God has in store for me is eternal, not just a temporary feeling.  I'm choosing to dwell on that today. 

What will you choose?

Choices...

No comments:

Post a Comment