Monday, December 12, 2011

Family Vacation: Cali & Vegas 2011

Ok.  I admit.  I'm a family girl.  In case you didn't know it, now you do!  :)


My family likes to take trips, but it's not always possible to make it happen.  This past year was special because we got to spend a good amount of time together despite the huge changes with my brother's amazing Army adventure.

In January, the week of my birthday, we were able to fly out to Las Vegas to visit Myron, go to the Hoover Dam, and visit family in southern California.  Here are some fun pictures from our trip.

I love family time.  I'm looking forward to more great family times in the future - whether we can all make it to a destination or not.  And I'm looking forward to spending time with new family as they come along.  You can never have enough family!


Visiting Freemont Street, Las Vegas:  Freddie, Dad, Mom, and I.

Visiting some shops on The Strip in Las Vegas with my brother

Hoover Dam, Nevada/Arizona border
Being silly with brother by the Hollywood sign
Touring the Reagan Museum & Library on my Birthday!  Mom and I.  From the looks of it, I was probably about to pull a practical joke on someone....
Freezing at one of the Southern Cali piers - yes - Freddie is freezing.  Don't tell him I told you! :)


Stop reading this!  Go enjoy time with your family!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment