Thursday, June 7, 2012

What ARE you saying??

A thought hit me today that I felt very convicted about - what am I telling those around me by my attitude?

Our attitude can make or break a meeting, it can lift up or break down, it can bring growth, or it can cause recoil.  You make the atmosphere by your attitude.

As a Christian, a follower of Christ, my attitude is determined greatly by the spirit inside of me.  Do I let the Holy Spirit setup house inside of me on a very practical level? Or do I only let Him in when I want to feel Him?

Will you stick your feet in the ground deep in a place of joy and faith with me today - believing with every part of ourselves for greatness?  It doesn't mean settling, it means you get some gumption in your boots and decide to have a good attitude and a healthy spirit.  Don't just put a smile on, change your demeanor.  That might mean you have to let go of some bitterness, anger, frustration, irritation, anxiety, or passivity, but I know you are capable of it.

:)
Don't let a mistake from your past or someone else's circumstances determine your attitude.  Choose to be the light, not the lampshade.  Let's do this together!


1 comment: