Thursday, December 15, 2011

Winning from Losing

I am not a failure.  It sure seems that way sometimes, but I am not a failure. 

I've been studying for some very difficult, not often passed, state exams and taking them this year.  So far, every score has come back as "FAIL".

FAIL

By 1 point.
By 2 points.
How frustrating! 

But I know that the FAIL is not my final grade.  I will take the exams again.  I will PASS. 

Still, the frustration remains.  Thankfully, I can use that frustration and funnel it into a positive push toward studying for the next exam.  And this is where my FAIL is redeemed.  This is where I win from losing. 

I tend to start singing this song in my car when I'm so frustrated at the things life throws at me.  I hope it is encouraging to you today as well. 





We know that in all things, God works for the good of those who love them, who have been called according to His purpose. - Romans 8:28

This is the stuff that gets under my skin, but I've got to trust that You know exactly what You're doin'. - Francesca Battistelli

2 comments:

  1. Sooo right! Thank you for the positive outlook on the negative things that come my way every day! Love your BLOG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love your blog Crystal!! Thanks for sharing with me! Give my love to your family! And have a wonderfully blessed Christmas because He came 2000 years ago!! It's all about Him! Sending my love!!

    ReplyDelete