Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Month in Review-November

I looked down at my calendar today and said "Wow! Tomorrow is the first day of December!"  Time has really whizzed by these last few weeks. 

This month was full of good things, such as taking another part of the CPA exam (still don't know my score yet!), surprising my family with a house full of holiday decorations, my brother's graduation from another school in the Army, running my first 5K race, a heartwarming Thanksgiving Day surprise of my brother coming in from his Post for the holiday weekend, a stunning Thanksgiving Day feast prepared almost ENTIRELY by my father, and a surprise visit from my Boston family. 

November has been delightful and difficult at the same time.  As a matter of fact, most of my year has been like that.  I'm so thankful for the delightful times.  I don't care for the difficult times, but if I look at them from a different perspective, I can always see how God makes the difficult into beautiful and useful.  Like polishing rubbish to find a treasure. 

I know I have treasure deep inside me.  Some parts of it are surfacing and shining, other parts are still buried under "difficult" that I need to get through in order for the treasure to shine. 


But all in good time, I will surely be shining forever... 

Can't wait for that day!

:)

Happy November, everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment