|Starbucks Pumpkin Loaf|
2. Some food items you can put with almost anything and they make a yummy thing better. Spinach does this for me. Put it with an omelet, on a wrap, on a sandwich, in a dressing.... Pair it with a meat, other vegetables or fruits, or even saute it in some butter. Spinach just does it for me. My most favorite version of this staple is in a salad, though. I prefer a spinach salad with some sort of berry on it and feta cheese. Things like mild onions, seeds, bacon, and spices can really dress up a salad like this. Top it off with a grilled chicken breast, though, and I'm in salad-heaven. :)
3. Do you smell it? You're driving down your street and your mouth just starts watering. Well, that's what happens to me, anyways, when I drive home to the smell of someone grilling. And what better to grill than some juicy beef kabobs and veggies? I"m not a vegetarian, so no offense intended to my vegan friends. This is just what I like! Yum!
|Grilled Beef Kabobs|
4. I'd like to note that while I truly only partake of them about twice a year, Ramen Noodles are a nostalgic item for most in my generation. A blog post about foods would not be complete without their mention.
5. If you want to fatten me up real good, get me a dozen of these next time I'm stressed out. Seriously, I'm slightly addicted to chocolate chip cookies, and the ones from Panera Bread are my most favorite of all! Moist, chewy, and not TOO MANY chips! :)
|Panera Bread's Chocolate Chipper Cookie|
6. It doesn't get much better for me than this. My mouth waters every time I pass fresh raspberries at the grocery store. It's something I'll splurge on more than most everything else.
7. It's just hard to go wrong with a good soup. :)